Make The Law Of Attraction Work For You. By Chris Spink

The Law of Attraction draws to you the essence of whatever you predominantly think about or focus your attention on. So, if you mostly think about what you want, you get what you want, and if you mostly think about what you don’t want, you get more of that. The universe only has an ever-flowing stream of well-being; you can either allow it or resist it, but it flows just the same.
The Law of Attraction is based on scientific fact. Quantum physics has confirmed that consciousness actively plays a part in how physical reality is perceived; modern psychology and the latest brain research has also shown that how we think creates what we perceive and therefore, our reality.
Some people believe that the Law of Attraction is working only when they actually get what they ask for, and when they don’t, the Law of Attraction must be taking a break. What they don’t realise, is that the Law of Attraction is infinite, and never stops responding to the vibration you express the most. It is common for people to get stuck in the asking mode, where they constantly ask for what they want while continuing to feel frustrated because they don’t have it. When this is the case, they inadvertently offer a higher vibration of the lack of what they want, and therefore, continue to get more of the lack.
The number one mistake people make when using the Law of Attraction is focusing more on what is happening right now, rather than on the desired outcome. In other words, we think we are focusing on what we want, but often focus on what we actually don’t want. For example, if you want to be pain free when you have pain, it is important for you not to focus on wanting that pain to go away because it feels bad, but focus instead, on feeling healthy and energetic, and the pleasure you know you will experience when you are pain-free. Think about where your main focus is and see if this is true for you. You may be offering some thought around what you desire but the majority of your vibration is expressing stronger feelings around the absence of your desire.
We can often get impatient or don’t believe the law of attraction works and then complain that the universe is not bringing us what we want. We then become discouraged and assume that the Law of Attraction doesn’t work or that it is all just too hard. But this is not about hard work; it is simply about offering a consistent vibration around what we truly want.
Some believe that the occasional affirmation or visualisation is enough to manifest their desire. But, if only 10% of your vibration is focused on what you want, and the remaining 90% of your vibration is focused on what you don’t want, then you simply won’t get what you want to create.
Remember, the Law of Attraction works 100% of the time. It has nothing to do with the universe not delivering because you are not good enough or don’t deserve it. The universe is simply bringing you the situations, people and experiences in harmony with your highest vibration. So if you can increase your vibration to 50% positive and feel good emotions around your desire, then you have reached the tipping point and your inner being will start to show you more of that which you asked for. It will then become even easier to align your vibration with all that you want, and then the physical manifestation must show up – it is LAW.

Wishing you health, wealth and happiness,

Chris Spink

International Bestselling Author,
Law of Attraction and Self Hypnosis Course Instructor

To find out more and sign up for my free E course visit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *